Where tradition and good food play the LEADING part!
Bavarian specialties, fine wine and fresh beer the Wallgauer way. Post hotel Wallgau indulges its guests with warmth and hospitality and traditional, regional cuisine.
The good traditional cuisine at the Gasthof “Zur Post” in Wallgau sparkles with regional specialties!
It can overwhelm even the most discriminating of appetites; the roasted whole veal shank, carved at the table, can be a culinary experience in itself, that's if you haven't already decided upon a freshly caught, Walchensee - Renke (depending on the season) fried in butter.
One after the other is rarely possible as the juicy shank with two dumplings and a huge salad feeds almost an entire family.
Kitchen opening times:
- Lunch from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Evenings from 5:45 pm to 9:00 am
- In the afternoon we have a small menu with hot and cold dishes
Celebrate on the sunny side -
at the "Post" in Wallgau:
- Your daughter wants to get married?
- Your mother in law is going to be 80?
- Your company is planning a company outing?
- Your parent’s silver wedding is coming up?
- You wish to have a stylish celebration in a rural setting?
- ... or simply go out and eat well?
All good reasons to come to the "Post" in Wallgau!
Good food and drink have always been a part of traditional hospitality.
If you have an event coming up, please do not hesitate to contact us for a non-binding offer